theme/views-view-fields.tpl.php File Reference
Default simple view template to all the fields as a row.
- $view: The view in use.
field objects. Each one contains:
- an array of
- $field->content: The output of the field.
- $field->raw: The raw data for the field, if it exists. This is NOT output safe.
- $field->class: The safe class id to use.
- $field->handler: The Views field handler object controlling this field. Do not use var_export to dump this object, as it can't handle the recursion.
- $field->inline: Whether or not the field should be inline.
- $field->inline_html: either div or span based on the above flag.
- $field->separator: an optional separator that may appear before a field.
- $row: The raw result object from the query, with all data it fetched.
Definition in file views-view-fields.tpl.php.
Go to the source code of this file.
Generated on Mon Nov 30 15:06:03 2009 for Views by